Hello and Welcome to the Blog of Big City Dreams Photography!
Here, I will not only discuss Specials and Images, but also about my Life, Travels and everything in between. Big City Dreams is something very personal, and I speak the loudest through my pictures!
A lot of new stuff is happening this year!
- New Packages! 2014 was a warm up, in which I mainly worked with specials to get more experience. I am happy to announce that you will now have the option to decide between 4 Packages to get EXACTLY what you need. From the Mini to the All Inclusive - now there is a package for every occasion and every preference!
- Prints! After researching and trying out different Professional and High Quality Photo Labs, I have decided to work with one that not only has great quality but also great prices that I can pass on to you! I can not wait to see my work come alive in your Hands, and for you to have your Professional Images professionally Printed on your wall!
- Deposits! I know require a Deposit in order for you to book a session. This is to protect me and my clients and of course, you. A lot of preparation and Work goes into each and every one of my sessions, and to be able to keep this up and give everyone an equal chance to have their Memories Captured, a $25 Dollar fee is now due within 3 Days of Booking. Thank you for your understanding!
- Credit Cards & Pay Pal! You will now be able to pay for your Session using your Debit and Credit Cards to pay at the Session thanks to Square! I will also be accepting Pay Pal!
- Mailing List! Be always up to date by signing up to the BigCityDreams. Mailing List. You will be the first one to read everything new, Book Specials before anyone else and have twice the chance to win upcoming Give - a - Ways! Just send an E-Mail to email@example.com and let me know you want to be a part of it!
Those are only the first couple of things that will be comming for you! Click around the Website to take a look at the Packages and Print Pricing! And stay tuned up for more Updates - and the Details for the Valentines Day Mini Sessions!
Lots of Love, Johanna